This filling when you shooting half a day, exited to have some nice picks taken ready for post production. Recipe done, easily - feeling like a kid in a candy store. Days which are going smooth as the smoothest smoothie. Finally you are ready to work on the work you already worked on before. Downloading picks and there is big fat statement on the screen. "The memory card has been damaged, the files might be invalid - you cannot open all files" in bold. I could only save 20 items which I have decided to share with you any way. My old time favourite pasta bolognese - easy way.
- 500 g minced pork
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 small carrots
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 can of tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 125 ml of red wine
- 100 ml of water
- 1 Tbsp of sugar
- 2 springs of fresh thyme
- 2 Tbsp of red wine vinegar
- salt, pepper
- Cook pasta according to the instruction on packaging.
- In a large bowl break a met with wooden spoon, season with salt and pepper then move to the pan. Brown the meat well on a high heat.
- Peal onion, garlic, carrot and chop well. Add to the pan with meat. Splash wine in - to deglaze, scraping up any fond using a wooden spoon. Reduce the wine into half.
- Pour in tomatoes and water. Add thyme, sugar and vinegar. Simmer for 45 minutes.
- Add pasta to the sauce and mix it well.
- Serve with parmesan cheese and fresh basil leafs.
There is always a story behind the scene. It's only up to you what lesson you will learn. I am one memory card down and I am bit surprised as this has happened to me first time but I didn't gave up and I have fixed and edit some of the pick I was able to save so I could still show you something.
I hope you will love it.